- 1 Double bed (king size) and 1 single folding bed in the master cabin with air-con
- 2 double beds (queen size) in the central cabin with air-con.
- 2 single beds in the front cabin with air-con.
- 2 single beds in the dog house with air-con.
All cabins have their own bathroom. 3 Inside (toilet, shower & basin) & 1 upper deck (shower & toilet)
- Engine : Twin X 80Hp Mitsubishi 43D (4 cylinder marinised diesel)
- Cruising speed : 7 knots
- Generator : Silent 7 kw
- Solar Power: 8 panels of 250 watts each 48 V. DC. Two battery banks of 800 amps each and a 4 KW inverter providing 230 v 50Hz AC during the day and also charging the battery banks giving full power 24 hours on.
- Electricity : 220-240v 50Hz AC
- Refrigeration : Deep Freeze Sharp 250 liters, Fridge Sanyo 154 l
- Tender : 15ft (4.5m) Aluminum dinghy with 25hp outboard
- Communications : SSB & VHF radios
- Navigation : GPS & Sonar and Radar
- Safety : Flares, Raft, life jackets, life buoys, fire extinguishers & first aid kit
- Fuel capacity: 2600 liters
- Water capacity: 4200 liters
- Sound system: MP3 – Wide choice of modern and Classical music 1.9 Terabytes of selected Movies (about 2000 movies)
- 1 LED screens on board.
- Library : a good collection of books is available on board
- Fishing gear: 2 x trawling lines, various hand lines, tackle (we encourage serious fishermen to bring gear – the crew like to test who’s lures work best!)
- Snorkeling gear : 8 sets of masks, snorkels & flippers
- 2 stand up paddle
- 1 double kayak .
- Boogie board Surf boards : Can be hired ad additional cost.
The concept of this boat combines comfort, space and simplicity.
When sailing all the year round in coral seas a boat must have a shallow draft, and must be very strong to be able to stand an unscheduled grounding, the shape of the hull must be appropriate also to ground without trouble, Jiwa Alam was made to be able to sail among coral reef so not to miss the most beautiful places and anchorages in Indonesia.
In the tropics the sun is very strong, we have a cover sundeck with panoramic views to enjoy the sunset and chill in the beam bags or watch the stars in the comfortable outdoor beds.
One of the main attractions of sailing is to live in a clean and unpolluted environment, but to keep on schedule with the chart trip, most of the time we cruise with motor.
Noise and exhaust fumes are definitely a form of pollution,
Jiwa Alam has its SOLAR POWER SYSTEM which give the guest full electrical power 24 hours on. We also have a noiseless genset to keep the cabins cool at night.
Jiwa Alam was built in 2013/2015 by Philippe Petiniaud , an ex-Olympic and Americas Cup sailor and modern-day adventurer with fifty years experience of sailing in the tropical waters of the world of which forty years in the South Pacific, Indonesia, the Tropical North of Australia and South East Asia.
The boat was built in Tanah Beru in the tip of Celebes.
The hull is made of Iron wood everything else is made of Teak.
Combining traditional construction techniques with contemporary design, Jiwa Alam is built for the waters of the eastern Indonesian archipelago (and the Great Barrier Reef) , allowing access to areas that larger boats can’t; and providing a style and level of comfort that makes cruising on this vessel the experience of a lifetime.
The boat was converted into a boutique boat in 2016 adding all the luxury and design amenities to add comfort with a reasonable price.